Monday, September 21, 2009

They are not our friends!

These little guys are not our friends, in fact if found in our home they get tortured, limbs cut off, electric shock treatment and sometimes smashed flat with a shoe. For entertainment, when the teenagers come to party at our house they usually end up on a hunt for these little guys in our backyard. They can easily be spotted using a florescent black light. They light up just like a glow stick so they are a stand out in the dark.Jake has been trying to make them his friends. He discovered one the other day while putting the central vacuum in the wall. He noticed that with his tail stuck in the outlet he was harmless. So now the boys love to make these little creatures their pets by snipping off the tips of their tails. Jake even made me pet the little guy, he used the old, "you're not afraid are you". It's amazing that they can keep boys entertained for hours. They have become defenseless in our home and are no longer a threat, but a fascination!

12 comments:

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! this is hilarious...how did I miss this! wow. My brother is crazy!! I love it!

Britt said...

THAT is INSANE! I am so not into scorpians. Even with there tails snipped......You are brave to touch it.yikes

marilyn said...

haha this is hilarious i laughed reading the whole time while reading this post because while i was sick on the couch, jake was killing scorpions in the kitchen and told me he kissed one. haha i love my brothers.. they are crazyy but cute! love you!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

haha this is hilarious i laughed reading the whole time while reading this post because while i was sick on the couch, jake was killing scorpions in the kitchen and told me he kissed one. haha i love my brothers.. they are crazyy but cute! love you!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

i wrote it through gma's account on accident.. and signed out and used mine.. now i dont know how to delete it haha oh well:)
xo,
jossie

Amber said...

I have memories of scorpions at your house!

Christina said...

GROSS! That is freaky! BTW, I love the new look! Where did you find that background? Very chic!

Monica said...

Shabbyblogs.com I love their backgrounds. They are all awesome. There was so many that were totally me! You'd love them!

marilyn said...

That is gross I'm scared of scorpions they are very dangerous! I love my grandsons, but they are a little crazy!!!!!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

EWWWWWWWWW!!!! BOYS ARE SO WEIRD!!
:)

Janelle said...

You need to send your boys over to my house...we seem to be infested with them the last couple of months. They sacre me to death!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Ahhhhh! John is still not convinced that scorpions are in my mom's house because he's never seen one. I will have to show him your blog so he believes that scorpions are everywhere in AZ.