Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 Christmas

There is nothing better in all the world than having your family together for Christmas.  This year was a special one with the addition of two family members.  We spent Christmas Eve at Nana and Paul's.  We enjoyed the evening with the traditional feast, a talent night and the infamous picture with the reindeer antlers.
 Wade wrote and performed a rap for us.  I think he has been in the wrong business all these years. 
 Opening presents Christmas morning with our traditional matching pajamas. 
One of my very favorite days of the year is Christmas morning where I can stay in my pajamas and play all day with my family.  We played games all day, everyone joined in on the fun of "just dance"!
Playing a funny game where we had to act out and do crazy pranks on each other.  I love spending time with this crazy bunch!

No comments: