Friday, November 5, 2010

Boo Bash

Our Annual Boo Bash is always a hit with over 500 people in attendance.  Last minute I took my hat decoration and decided to be a Witch ( a good one that is) and found Wade a warlock costume last minute.  It is always so much fun seeing everyone all decked out.  Everyone really goes all out every year.

Many of my sister witches came to the party.  The boys spent hours setting up the Spook Alley that the young men were in charge of, so they could then scare everyone all night.  I had to go through twice to find which ones were my sons.  It was a highlight for them to scare us all.  Nana was the most frightened but she came out fine.
Mitch dressed up like John Travolta to go with his friends to a dance party!  How could he not be the best dancer on the floor with a costume like that.  Waylan alias (Dragon) came to visit us and Tommy alias (werewolf) attacked Nana. Laurisa made yummy carmel apples.  They were in Washington for Halloween weekend so it was fun to have them over for a chili dinner. It is tradition for Paco and Roxy to dress up.  This year they were a football and cheerleader.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Who wouldn't love a Boo Bash with such fun people!? As always, amazing costumes! I'm so glad you posted the fun! Love you!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I love your fun holiday traditions! AND I love tinkerbell and John travolta! :) Fun costumes!

p.s. your front view is beautiful.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

marilyn said...

Monica you make traditions so fun, there is no one quite like you. The costumes are so cute, I can't believe all the work your whole family totally gets into it so fun! Love you