Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mitch is the Big 18!!!

Mitch started the day having a breakfast chef (Jessica Barney)  in the kitchen making him a birthday breakfast. Her and Jake decorated his car so everyone could honk at him all day.
I heart attacked his bedroom with all the things that make Mitch so great!  Mitch stole my heart from the moment I held him in my arms.  I can't believe it has been 18 years.  How did my baby grow up so fast, right before my eyes.

We celebrated his special day all day long!  At work a few girls brought him a cake they made.  His employers bought him a company shirt.  So now he really feels apart of the Menlo group....thanks to Grafton.  Outback Steakhouse was the choice for dinner so Mitch could eat his favorite...Steak!  After we all celebrated and showered him with Gifts!!!  Some of his favorites were his new leather bound journal, a book and gift cards along with a Mcdonalds T-shirt from Marshall and a gift card that Marshall gave him several years ago that could never be used because Beyond Image went out of business, so they pass it back and forth each birthday!  Gotta love best friends!

We celebrate your birth Mitch and are so blessed we get to enjoy your blessed life with you!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Mitch can steal anyone's heart! Happy Birthday Mitch! LOVE YOU!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

WE love you, we love you, we love you!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIG 18!!
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. so funny about passing the gift card back and forth. :)

Jill Heaps said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! We sure do love you!!! I can't believe your just one year away from a mission!!!!! I am sure you'll be happy anywhere as long as there's a McDonalds :)

Love you!!

marilyn said...

What a great birthday, one year and one great great awesome missionary will be on his way. I agree Mitch will steal everyones heart, He will be one great husband and great father, its so exciting to see him shine. Love you Mitch Happy Birthday!!!!