Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's day!

The last two years we have been on the slopes on St. Patrick's day and we have decided to let our green spirit show. It was the most perfect weather conditions!  It was so warm that we all shedded our jackets, and I skied with no gloves. As you can see the boys shedded more. It was a great day to be all together and we all had the luck of the Irish with us!

The best part was I could always spot my family on the slopes and no one got pinched!
Our traditional Shamrock shakes at McDonald's. They even taste better after a hard day of hitting the slopes.
Awwh, soaking our muscles in the hot tub!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Awesome!!! What a fun (and funny!) way to celebrate a day of green. I love it! Your family is soooo cute!!! Congrats on a recent engagement too!! We're so excited for your family. And YES - please pretty please come visit us!!!

Christina said...

Hilarious! I love your family! You guys are always doing such fun things! I love it!

Amber said...

Grafton must think he's marrying into the most fun family EVER! That is a riot! No one will ever forget St. Patrick's Day! You are so good at creating family memories. LOVE IT! Missing you...

The Breinholts said...

Monica! I loved spending time with you guys! And I still love your wigs...Green is my favorite color; I might want to borrow those! We just love your wonderful family!

Ging said...

G looks like he's part of the family! Fits rights in!!!!!!