Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!!! I love sharing it with those I love! I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am so incredibly thankful for such wonderful family and friends! I haven't been feeling well all week so my mom came over yesterday and caught me up on my laundry and cleaned some bathrooms! It was amazing what a lift she gave me!
Today I went to my institute class and then out to lunch with friends. When I returned home, Wade and Mitch had cleaned the entire house spotlessly, prepared and put the turkey in the fire pit, and did miscellaneous to do lists (things that have been needing to be done for a while now)! What a surprise. I feel so overwhelmingly blessed and loved! All day I kept counting all the my many blessings!
I'm so THANKFUL for:
* my amazing family
* wonderful caring friends
* this beautiful world
* the gospel of Jesus Christ
* charitable people
* health and strength
* the scriptures that guide us
* pets that show unconditional love
* a country with all the freedoms we enjoy
* life's lessons that teach us how to be better
* the atonement of Jesus Christ
* modern conveniences and technology
* a modern day living prophet
* opposition in all things
* hope and faith for the future
* eternal life
I am so thankful for You! Thank you for being a wonderful part of my life. I feel so grateful for all the wonderful examples you are to me! You all inspire me to be better! I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!