Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Minimoon

After Laurisa's wedding Wade said, " something is wrong with this picture, the bride and groom leave for a honeymoon, but we are the one's that need a vacation after putting on a wedding".  So after the 2nd wedding Wade decided to whisk me away on a surprise minimoon get-a-way! 
 Wade has always wanted to bring me here to The Boulders.  It is the most unusual, stunning setting, a resort in the middle of these giant boulders.  We went on a few hikes exploring our surroundings but mostly just recovered and had rest and relaxation after such a busy year. 

The restaurant was a new favorite.  The food was phenomenal!  It makes my mouth water just thinking about all the flavors.  Thanks Wade for whisking me away, what an amazing surprise.  I am a lucky girl!

No comments: