Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hawaii Paradise on Earth

We have had the fortune of visiting the different Hawaiian Islands every year for the past 5 years and every time I fall in love with it all over again.  Hawaii is definitely on my favorite lists of places to discover.  I think I was a Hawaiian girl in another life.  Wade had the opportunity of speaking to the Hawaiian region of Pfizer with his "Strengths Course", and he told them he would be glad to come to Hawaii and asked if he could bring his wife.  How could I refuse?
a

We spent the day at Ko'lina.  Everywhere we turned was a breathtaking view. We read books on the beach in our private cabana, snorkeled, swam through the water falls, felt like kids again on the water slides and loved the Jacuzzi at the end of the day while the sun was setting.
This is our breath taking view out of our hotel window that we awoke to every morning .  We looked forward to watching the sunrise every morning, slowly but majestically rising over the diamond head volcano.
Waikiki is such a happening spot, there is always something fun going on at every corner.  Beautiful walks on the beach,  restaurants with amazing sunset views every night, an aquarium, entertainers on every corner, concerts in the park, surfers catching waves....just to name a few.  Wade and I even attempted paddle surfing.  We couldn't stop laughing as we kept going overboard.  The ocean was beautiful and the weather was perfect...but I guess that is expected when you are in Paradise.

Hawaii...I hate to leave you but will be back next year.  They already asked Wade to come back for another speaking engagement next year.

3 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

FUN FUN FUN! Where are you going next? Oh yea, ISRAEL!! Have a great time!

marilyn said...

Looks like Heaven to me, I'm ready to go, I can't imagine being able to relax like that, brings back the fun memories when we got to go to Hawaii with your family, a favorite memory! Can't wait to see you, just think it will be for Joslyn's wedding! Love you

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I can see why it's a favorite! beautiful pictures!So glad you had time to relax! love you!