Sunday, May 1, 2011

BYU Roommate Reunion

This year for Women's Conference all six of my college roommates got together for a reunion. Words can't express the fun we had reminiscing about our college days, late night belly rolling laughing, being back together in the dorms, lingo that only we can understand, walking around campus together, catching up on each others lives, enjoying late night snacks, and being spiritually fed at Women's conference. I can't even begin to express the love and admiration I have for these women. It was so much fun to catch up and see the direction our lives have taken. The most remarkable thing for me was to see how the gospel has blessed all of our lives. This was a highlight of my year! I will never forget the memory and the bond that we have even 26 years later.




No comments: