Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Perfect Mother's Day!

A perfect Mother's Day is being together with all of my children.  I am the luckiest mother in the world to be surrounded by these amazing individuals who bless my life.  Mitch Jake and Mac sang a mother's day song in Relief Society and Mitch spoke in sacrament meeting.  I can't think of a better Mother's day gift.  We came home from church to homemade crepes that Laurisa, Grafton, and Joslyn with all the toppings you could ever want.  My mother and grandmother joined us which made it extra special to have four generations together to celebrate a legacy of amazing mothers. Having such an amazing role model for a mother and grandmother has blessed my life and given me an example to emulate. My mother loved the quilt I made her. It was a true labor of love.

No comments: