Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mountain View's Winter Formal

Laurisa went with a good friend of hers from her Light performing group, Nate Free. We were out of town at a wrestling tournament so Joslyn came over and did her sisters hair and make-up. I stayed up late last night, after returning from our trip so I could hear all about the night! She said it was her favorite dance yet (she says that about each one). I guess they just keep getting better. She was in a group with many of her guy friends that she has been friends with since 6th grade. All six guys danced with her at the same time since many of the girls wouldn't dance. They had her spinning all over the dance floor! She is having the time of her life and enjoying every minute of her senior year!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I still can't get over that dress! That is so amazing how you changed it! That is really fun to keep in touch with such good friends for this many years. What a blessing! But then, who could help but be Laurisa's friend?! I think she's contagious!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Beautiful, absolutely BEAUTIFUL...
inside and out!!!!!!!

Jill Heaps said...

Laurisa--you look so georgous!!!! It's amazing how contagious your smile and excitement for life is! I would have LOVED to have a friend like you growing up. How does anyone keep up with you??? I love you

Monica said...

Jill,
I always tell Laurisa the same thing! I would have loved to be Laurisas friend...but then I remember that I get to be her friend for Eternity!
I don't know if you remember but I used to tell you the same thing. I would have loved to be your friend when you were at that age!!!

marilyn said...

I can just see you dancing with 6 guys all at once and with a great big smile, everyone is so lucky to know you and have you as a friend, and just think I get to be your grandmother Love you