Monday, August 31, 2009

Everyone loves LIGHT

Laurisa's last Light show in Arizona. She had such a following this year. The Dover's were so excited to come and sat on the front row. They were Laurisa's biggest fans! Cousin Holly was visiting from Nebraska and also came to see Laurisa perform. She invited a returned missionary from her home town. It was hard for me to know this was the end of an incredible experience for Laurisa, she has loved every minute and we loved being entertained all year. It is such a "feel good" show. She is off to San Francisco and L.A. for her final performances.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Wish I could have been there! What a great experience...now she's off to more great experiences I'm sure. Laurisa, I love seeing your many talents.

Jill Heaps said...

I thought she was doing it all year. What happened? They are NOT going to be the same without Laurisa's amazing energy and excitement! It was so fun to see her perform. Good luck with your next endeavor... :)

Monica said...

She decided she needed to concentrate on her college courses! She had the most incredible experience though so she is not to sad!

marilyn said...

How I want to kiss that face, she lights up the world, expecially my world!!!!