Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ginger's Birthday Celebration!


Happy Birthday Aunt Ginger! We went to Ginger's favorite restaurant, "ROSA'S" to celebrate her special day! We all love Ginger, she is so fun to be around and always is interested in you. She is famous for her homemade salsa and if she would market it, the stores wouldn't be able to keep it in stock. Everytime you go visit her...you always leave with some. She has such a giving heart! She is one of my biggest jewelry customer's. Everytime she sees me she says, "I don't have that one!" That is code for will you make me that one. I love making necklaces for her because they all look good on her, she is a great model for my necklaces. It was fun to all be together for lunch, thanks Ging for giving us a good reason to celebrate!

6 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

oh. myyy.. i loveLOVElove your blog background!!! me likey:] i love you.. and your post.. how fun that i got to have a break of my job searching to celebrate aunt ginger's birthday!! thanks for treating me:] love you little mama.

Amber said...

Tell Aunt Ginger Happy Birthday from Utah! She is so much fun and I LOVE her salsa.

Ging said...

Ahhh...thanks, Monica! You made my day special, and shhh...I got another necklace, but don't tell my sisters!!! Such a fun day. I love you and your family soooo much! You always make me feel special, you truly have a gift of making people feel good, and of couse, you are sooo good at making necklaces! You amaze me. I always think I have enough, but you manage to come up with more suprises! Thanks for making my day special. Love you so much!

camirobson said...

You're so sweet to post about Ginger. She's like a second mom to me. I'm sad I missed her bday lunch, I had a dr's appt the same time. We should do a girls lunch soon though. Cute headbands! I'm going to have to starting headbands soon for my little girl.

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

i wish i could have been there!!! i am sure you guys had fun!! i really want to make a trip out there i just dont know when. hopefully soon!! you will love all rolls on jaxson!!

marilyn said...

I love to see all my family, Ginger looks great Happy Birthday Ginger I'm so surprised she got another necklace, I agree you always come up with something that we just have to have, I love my fun family!