Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Most Amazing deals!!!

Okay we thought we had seen all the deals in the valley after we hit black Friday sales but apparently we missed one. Fallas Paredes , we found a hidden treasure in this store. We have never had so many laughs and squeals of elation, while finding steals right and left. Joslyn and Laurisa are amazing at finding cute outfits among not so cute clothes! We have seen this store for years and had no idea what a find it was. It is right next to Rosa's on University and Mesa Drive, (we call it a mini Tijuana). It truly is like going into a department store in Mexico! Almost every piece of clothing was $3.99. Somethings are a little more like shoes and household furnishings, although the shirt I bought was a dollar. I'm glad we had an extra hour to waste between lunch and an Eagle Scout appointment for Jake or we may never have discovered such a fun find.
Who wouldn't have fun shopping with these cute girls. They take shopping to a whole new level!
Jake even found a great shirt! Everyone trying on their new outfits. To our dismay we found out they didn't have a dressing room, so they put on outfits right over their clothes. Laurisa found a mirror in the home furnishings dept. and held it up so everyone could see how their clothes fit. No one seemed to mind...it's the kind of store that anything goes!!!

The shoe department was definitely a hit. The girls walked out with four new pair of shoes! So excited! What a fun shopping memory! Laurisa said that it even beat black Friday!

6 comments:

marilyn said...

This store needs your family for advertisement, you make anything look good, I want to go shopping with you again I can always find things when I go with you love the pictures

Ging said...

I have known and been in that store for years. Who knew you guys would like it???!!! I guess I was trying to keep it a secret! :)

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

haha. i love this post. this post is so cute. i need to do mine:] i love our random moments in life. love you sooo much.

Melissa Miller said...

Oh my goodness Jason and I almost went to that store just the other day after we celebrated with friends at Rosas because Jason's best friend's wife (as of tomorrow) told us it was a great store!! We decided not to because we were out of money lol but some day I will make it out there!

tarabg said...

This is so cute! love it. Oh, and I finally posted Hong Kong pics to my blog like you requested:) its tarabreann.blogspot.com

Gail said...

I love your blog!! You always have the cutest stuff on it. I have a question. Where did Laurisa and Josyln get all their cute modest prom dresses. Aimee's first prom will be this year and she has already been asked to go to one in Mississippi. There is NOTHING modest around here to choose from. She is a size 3/4. Do you have any suggestions. She loves all of their dresses.