Friday, January 1, 2010

The Perfect Day...

If I could pick a perfect day... it is doing projects with my girls. This year I made most of my Christmas gifts, so Laurisa and Joslyn wanted to make gifts for their friends. I had bought them each a headband at a boutique for their stockings, so when I showed them, they immediately wanted to make them. We spent days over the holidays creating these fun headbands. Everyone loved them because they are so comfortable and look so darling. Joslyn has started making them and selling them on her headband blog.

3 comments:

Amber said...

My girls LOVE the headbands you made them! I bet they sell fast! I can feel the fun as if I were with you. I just love together time.

akglaciergirl said...

Those headbands are really cute! How fun to make them with your daughters! Your daughters are beautiful like you Monica! and so talented!

marilyn said...

What a great idea, Jac loved hers, her birthday was yesterday, I put Joslyn's check in the mail on Mon. which is today it was hard to go back to work after a week off. love you