Wednesday, September 9, 2009

2nd Annual Girls River Trip! Yahoo!

We got the kids all back to school so it was time to get our swimsuits on and head down the river. We had so much fun last year, that we decided to make it an annual event. I didn't think anything could beat last years fun, but there is something about relaxing down this beautiful river with your good friends when all the kids are in school.The river comes with lots of laughter, eating a potpourri of snacks and spontaneous fun. I love these women and always learn so much from them and feel like a better person just by surrounding myself with them!

3 comments:

Britt said...

I love my friends! These ladies are the best. Monica I enjoyed looking at some of those "random" photos I took.hahahaha

Jill Heaps said...

What a blast! Hey, wheres my invite?? :)

marilyn said...

What a great tradition what cute and fun friends you have!!!