Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Amazing Arizona friends

"Without friends no one would choose to live"
Aristotle


This last week was filled with many fun activities with my friends. I have so much fun with all these amazing women! We enjoy Institute together, going to lunch, traveling, making crafts, scrap booking, sewing, etc. This week I think we did it all! I don't know what life would be like with out all my fun friends. I love you Britt, Kathy G., Kelly, Jan, Kathy R. Thanks for making it an extra fun week!
Britt had us over to make these beautiful signs. We had so much fun that Kathy R. suggested we do a craft together once a week~ count me in!
This is my motto this year! I absolutely love this saying from our dear prophet. I brought it home and it fit perfect in my little nook, and the best part is we walk past it several times a day, so it reminds me of how I should live my life.
Kathy Gray's lunch! We are the lunch bunch and go out every Wednesday after Institute. I always look forward to Wednesdays. These women are so fun to be around and always inspire me and make "EVERYTHING FUN"!Look at these fun darling, classy aprons we made. Kelly, Shea and I. Now we are ready to cook up something!
My dear friend Britt, isn't she photogenic?
Kathy Rollender's birthday lunch.

Best friends

Are the people in life

that make you laugh

a little louder,

smile a little brighter,

& live a little better

I even got to connect with some of my high school friends. It was so wonderful to catch up with their lives and reconnect after several years. It felt like 20 years had hardly passed.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.

Anonymous

12 comments:

Britt said...

Loved the pictures! I have to say that you are a huge blessing in my life! I sure do love my friend Moni!

michelle said...

This is a wonderful post! Friends are the best, and so are you! :)

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

Oh my gosh ! THAT is my favorite QUOTE!! I want to make one!! That IS our motto of the year.. I sure love you Mama. You really do have the best friends but its because you are such a good friend:) i miss you..

Kathy Rollender said...

Love the Blog! I bet you can't believe I'm on. hehe I don't know what I would do without my friends, you are trully my 'Arizona family'

Amber said...

Love the quote. The display of it is gorgeous! LOVE the apron! I so remember some of these ladies from woman's conference. They are really awesome! What a treasure to have such great friends! I want to be there with you!

marilyn said...

your aprons are amazing and its so neat you have so much fun together and do such creative things! love you

Ging said...

How fun. I want one of those plaque things. So super cute!

Christina said...

Ooh! Found my next project! :) Where did you get the hanger stand! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that!

I love your new apron! Well done!

wendy said...

girlfriends rock! Don't know what i'd do w/out mine! cute sign and aprons!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

yess yesss! i wanna model for you:) love you. i miss you a lot.
<3

Brock Booher said...

That's interesting. I wrote about the same subject a few weeks as well. Good friends are hard to find, but priceless.

Valerie said...

I'm just a stranger who popped by for a visit. I love the sign you ladies made and it looks beautiful with that ribbon. How fun to do it together with friends.