Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things you never out grow....

I love traditions! Carving pumpkins is one tradition I hope our kids never out grow. We had all of our favorite traditions for family night. Carving pumpkins with Nana,(this year it included great Nana also), carmel popcorn, watching "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown", and roasting pumpkin seeds.The pumpkin carving gets better and more creative each year. These pumpkins could win contests! I tried to talk them into the simple faces that I used to carve as a kid, but they wanted to be fancy, and boy did they surpass my expectations.

3 comments:

Amber said...

These pumpkins are amazing!! I want to do this with you some time! I really loved how you enjoy the holidays and family.

Amber said...

I miss placed your pizza recipe and am trying to find it on your blog...can you lead me to it? Thanks!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

ohhh my gosh! i love these!! i missed out!! you should've photoshopped my pumpkin in!:) haha. i sure love you guys. my family is sooo creative!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN!!!