Thursday, October 8, 2009

My amazing brother!

It is always a treat getting a phone call from my brother that he wants to come by,
but this night we were in for a real treat. He called me from work and said
he wanted to join us for family night since his Holly and Waylan were out of town.
He wanted me to make him one of his favorite apple treats,
so he came with me to the grocery store!
While at the store I expressed how much I love his Salmon he cooks, so he said he would make it for us for tonight for dinner! Wow! He can come over any night to visit!
He really met my love language tonight, anyone that knows me, knows how much I love tasks done for me! I felt so loved and hope he knows how much we love him!
I am so lucky to have such a truly amazing brother!
I love seeing these handsome men cooking in my kitchen. Tom making his delicious Salmon and Mitch making his favorite Caesar salad. (As I was posting this picture I couldn't get over the resemblance of their profiles)

6 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

awww! i love this.. dang, i'm missing out.. i can't wait to come home for thanksgiving. i love you dearly.

XO,
jossie

michelle said...

It sounds like it was the perfect night! I would love to hear about your brothers favorite apple treat. I love recipes with apples!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I want your brother's recipes. I am in a rut! My friend Kaela actually took the beach pics and she has a Canon EOS digital Rebel XT. She has a long lens too that she used. I don't know what it's called. I have the same camera and would love to take a class but can't find any out here. Good luck.

Britt said...

You do have an awesome Brother! You just have a fun family....period!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

WOW! They do look alike, and that picture really shows it! A brother that cooks for you-what a treat! Maybe I should give Wade a hint. Boise isn't THAT far away!:)

Have a great time on your cruise!
Love you!!!

marilyn said...

You have a lot of good cooks in your family, you are just fun to be with and everyone likes being with you, even me. Love you