Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Girls Hike~ Hike of the Month!

I found this "Hike of the Month" in my hiking magazine. I was telling my friend how much I missed my hiking club when I was living in St. Louis, and she said, "well let's all go hiking!" So we decided to try out the hike of the month. It was an unmarked trail so it made it even more of an adventure! It was a such a beautiful hike and completely hidden. I love to explore Arizona and it is the perfect time of year for hiking. I love doing anything with these women, they make everything fun. We had such a wonderful time that we already have our hike planned for next month.

3 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

What a great idea! What great friends! I think your next hike should be in Boise, don't you!!:)

Amber said...

Gorgeous! I recognize these friends!! I just love how you keep in touch.

marilyn said...

Hiking is my favorite, and until winter is over its kinds impossible in Utah, maybe we can hike all day in Ariz. anybody up for an all day hike, I will furnish the bars!