Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Beach with the Girls

I got a text a week before school started from my friend Kelly asking if I wanted to go on a girls trip to her beach condo in Rosarito.  I texted back, "I'm in!" It had been such a crazy summer that the prospect of sitting on the beach relaxing with a good book and good friends is exactly what I needed.  So Kelly Breinholt, Chay Roberts, Elaine Smith, and I headed for three days of blissful beach living.
Kelly showed us the best time ever and her amazingly breathtaking beach condo made for an incredibly beautiful and relaxing vacation.  We went shopping of course, got massages, played games until 3 in the morning (bluffers dice), read, sat on the beach, ate the most amazing food ever.. still dreaming of those shrimp tacos, and just relaxed.  It truly was exactly what I needed.  I love these ladies so much and thoroughly enjoy every minute of their company.
Rosarito Mexico~ just south of the border of California.  We loved relaxing at the beach reading our books.  The first day was a bit cool so we bought matching sweat outfits at Walmart.  We felt so safe at Walmart, the security guards were guarding us with machine guns...not something you see everyday.

1 comment:

marilyn said...

I don't know how you have time for normal living, you are always playing, I'm very jealous, but you do deserve it, only 5 more trips to catch up on! Love you