Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BYU Roommate Reunion

Living in Arizona has so many benefits, but the one I really enjoy is catching up with my friends from the past. We decided to get our families all together for a barbecue, swim party. Noel Wood Frame, Katie Phelps Kunzelman, Missy Zaharis Fletcher and I were college roommates at BYU.  Missy and I were from Mesa, and Katie and Noel were from different parts of California.  Even Todd Stevens came who was close friends with Noel and I growing up and was also on Wade's mission. We owe Todd greatly for Wade and I getting together because he was the missionary who Wade stole my picture from.

When we get together all we do is laugh till we are sick remembering all the funny events from the past. Literally I came home with my stomach muscles hurting from laughing so hard. There is nothing like the bond, when we get together. We truly pick up where we left off. My family told me they loved seeing us together, seeing our fun, crazy, silly sides. While we were sitting around talking our 15 year olds decided it would be fun to go to the stake dance together. Who would have ever imagined when we were in college that some day our children would be friends and enjoy hanging out together.

3 comments:

Amber said...

How fun to have such great friends that keep in touch over the years! I absolutely love your family picture at the top of the blog. It is beautiful and the colors are stunning. You look fabulous in that pink. Your blog looks gorgeous!

marilyn said...

What a fun time, you really do have great friends, maybe because you are a great friend to everyone! Love you

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

I LOVE your blog!! you have such great new posts and the background and picture are amazing! it makes me very happy! i sure love you!!