Monday, September 27, 2010

A family that bowls together has a "BALL" together

 We know how to have fun and bowling is one of those fun family activities that we love to do together, so for family night we headed to the bowling alley. We love to bowl and cheer each other on.  How did I get such amazing bowlers for children...I love how excited they get for each other when they get a strike.  You can tell by their faces how well they did each round and their enthusiasm for each other.

I actually enjoyed playing the couples round, especially since Wade was my teammate. Mitch and Jake played against us. Very stiff competition...I'm so glad Wade was my partner...I married an incredible bowler.  If Pfizer doesn't work out he can always be a professional bowler. 

1 comment:

Jill Heaps said...

remind me to leave my bowling ball at home next time. I wouldn't want to destroy you all with our Heaps expert bowling skills :)
FUN TIMES... we love you guys!