Saturday, March 5, 2011

1/2 Marathon

Wade is trying to keep up with his son's who are motivating him to stay active with them.  We won't add that they are quite a bit younger.  I think it makes Wade feel younger doing physical things with his new son in laws.  So as you can see they talked him into a half marathon.  The girls and I had fun cheering them on.  We were proud of our men!  Way to go Justin, Grafton, and Wade you are amazing! The race was a great cause  for a cure for heart defects and made us so grateful that day for Laurisa and her niece Bella who have beautiful hearts!

4 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

VERY impressive!!! I am so proud of you Wade... at least you can keep up with your son in laws :)

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I have a feeling this is just the begining!! Wade, I couldn't help to notice you looked a little like the HULK as well.

marilyn said...

I'm impressed but not surprised, Wade will never pass up any kind of challenge, what a fun thing to do with his son in laws. Did you notice Jill comment at least he can keep up with his son in laws, do you notice a little sarcasim ha ha and also Jolyn is so fight Wade is quite the Hulk and he doesn't even need that muscle costume! Great Job, next time invite me!

wendy said...

Awesome! Wade never ceases to amaze me in the things he does! Pretty sure he can do anything he sets his mind to! And yes, I'm sure this is just the beginning.