Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun Surprise!!!

I walked in to the orthodontics to meet up with Jake for his appointment and this is what I beheld.  What a fun surprise to walk in and see Laurisa taking care of her brother.  She re-cemented his permanent retainer back on with a smile as you can see her it radiating through her mask.  I love that the girls can both do things for their family members, the boys especially love it when they can get a haircut at the drop of a hat.  We will have a dental hygentist, cosmetologist, e.r. doctor all in the family. Wow we are in good hands.  We don't know what we are going to do without our cosmetologist and e.r. doc when they move to Ohio....it might be an expensive haircut with the price of airline tickets, but so worth it!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is AWESOME!

Elder Whiting said...

Oh my I love this :)

Jill Heaps said...

So cute!! I want Lauris to work on my kids!!!

marilyn said...

I'm glad you had your camera! How fun to walk in and see this. I bet the Ortho gets patients just to have Laurisa help them, she can't even hide a smile with a mask on!