Sunday, March 6, 2011

Morp was "Out of This World!"

Morp is Prom spelled backward and is a girl's choice casual dance. How fun for the three cousins to get asked by such cute girls and all to be in the same group. The theme was, "Out of This World" The girls took them for dinner at Organ Stop Pizza and then after the dance took them to BJ's for Pazooki's (ice cream melted on a chocolate chip cookie) These girls must have known a way to win a guys heart is through their stomach. Such a fun memory!

4 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Yeah! You know I've been waiting for this! ;)LOVE that they all went together! How do I just copy this to my blog, anyone know? ;)
Thanks for posting!!! Made my night. love you!

marilyn said...

What a fun cousin memory, and what cute girls! I love it!!!!!!!

Monica said...

Mac's date is Cindy's daughter! That is what made it extra special!

Amber said...

I was just guessing that Mac's date looked like Cindy!!!