Saturday, March 5, 2011

Speedy Family Night

 We spent family night at F1 racing.  Now that it is just me and the boys we do all sorts of adventure, sports, crazy, wild, fun, family nights!  I always said I make a girl mom but Wade assures me that I make a great teenage boy mom.  Well I am officially initiated into the male realm of things since December.  I really do love hanging out with these amazing men and love having our nephew Mac with us!  There is always something fun and crazy going on between these three.  The speedway was one of the fastest go cart raceways I've ever been on and crashing going 40 miles an hour felt like the real thing with whip lash and all.  It was a thrill and so fun to do as a family.  Thank you gentlemen for showing this woman an adventure packed night followed by subs and frozen yogurt.

3 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

You ARE such an amazing boy mom. What a blast!!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You are definitely a boy's mom!!!
Can I just say that you have some really good-looking boys at that!:)
LOVE YOU.

marilyn said...

Diddo diddo, you are a great mom and daughter also, there is not anywhere you don't "bloom" How thankful we are for you and all you do. I agree what a great bunch of good looking boys you have and it must not be too hard because you still look like a teenager! Love you