Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!!!

Talk about a fun memory! I haven't had this much fun in a long time. After we got all the kids off to school my friends and I, Kathy Gray, Britt Booher, Kelly Breinholt, Daneen Wilson, and Kathy Rollendar grabed our tubes, towels, and swimsuits and headed for the river. It is so fun to be an adult and get to do things that you never got to do as a teenager because your mom thought it was too dangerous. I'm reliving my teenage years, being silly and having fun floating down the river. I have such amazing friends that are always ready to have fun at a drop of a hat! I am so blessed to have such fun friends to create memories with! This has to become a tradition every year once the kids go back to school! Pinky promise girls!!!

6 comments:

aa said...

Hi,
Amazing! Really, it had a great fun. It reminds me of my childhood days.

===================================
Sujeet

nitishrocks

Amber said...

Now how do you say you are blue/red with no yellow? Ummm. You must be all three. How fun!

p.s. Where did you get your cute swim suit?

michelle said...

It looks like it was a perfect thing to do on a hot day. Fun pictures! :)

Britt said...

So True Monica......such a great fun time we had! We do have great friends. And pinkie promise we will do it again next year! LOL

Unknown said...

Amazing! These photos show that all of your family and you enjoyed your trip a lot. Your trip reminds me of my tour to the hill station. I and my friends visited a hill station last year. We all had lots of fun on this tour.

Outsourcing Solution in Call Center

rikcy

wendy said...

Lol, that's so funny. My mom never let me go either. Maybe I'll make it there someday. What would we do w/out our girlfriends?