Sunday, September 21, 2008

A night with Emily

How do I even begin to descibe my trip to Utah to get to spend a night with Emily. I was so blessed to get to spend the night with Emily on her first night home from the hospital. She is my hero along with her family! She helps me realize the importance of life and how incredibly important and valuable a soul is. Her sweet soul touched mine in ways that are hard to explain. She blesses so many lives and she has blessed ours. That night she taught me many lessons. She taught me to have courage when faced with adversity and to have courage with a smile. She taught me to sing when afraid and when you have a hard time falling asleep. She taught me that our loving Heavenly Father is always there to comfort us. She taught me to live in the moment to be present in the here and now and treat each day as a gift! She taught me that you need to be persistant and I am glad she was persistant in getting me to come over and spend the night with her. Emily thank you for teaching me and reminding me of lifes important principles. Heavenly Father has a great mission for Emilly and she already is fulfilling it each day by the life she leads.
Matt, Jill, Jacqueline, Thomas and Emily I love you and want you to know you have been my examples of courage, strength and love! I felt so much love in your home. Love can get us through anything.
The last two weeks after her visit I made this book for Emily so she can know how much she is loved by all! I love you Emily!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I was sad to have missed you! I am so glad you are blogging!

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

MONICA I LOVE THE BOOK YOU DID IT IS SO DANG CUTE!!!! SHE IS AN AMAZING LITTLE GIRL!! WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!! IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!

Ging said...

I am so excited to see your blog! You are so dang cute. Loved all your pics. So glad you got to see Emily. She is one amazing little girl. Love you Mon!

marilyn said...

monica you are amazing, you always know just what people need, your talents or endless, how lucky we are that you belong to us, thanks so much for all you do,
love you so much
mom whiting

Jill Heaps said...

You are such a sweet sister! I love you and feel so blessed to have you in my life. We are so lucky to have you as a sister and aunt. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!

Helen Thomas Robson said...

I just love you and your family. It was so fun to sit and talk with you guys the other night.

Your blog is adorable.

Isn't it amazing the lessons that children can teach us.

How old is Emily?

the book looks awesome...so talented girl!!!
helz