Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Remembering Uncle Jeff


My Uncle Jeff is been on my mind a lot lately. I went to his funeral two weeks ago. He was an amazing man and I'm so thankful to have known him and to have had his influence in my life. He always made me feel better about myself just being around him! He always made me feel so loved and special. One of the many things that had an impact on me was he always told people how much they meant to him. He was so filled with love and goodness. He had a very difficult life before he found the gospel 8 years ago. He completely changed his life and embraced the gospel full heartedly. He never took any of the gospel principles forgranted and applied them on a daily basis. He had such an amazing love for the Lord and the Savior. He truly led a life of example for me and so many others!

No comments: