Monday, October 27, 2008

Rocky Point Mexico

We went from the cabin to the beach last week for Fall Break! I always look forward to fall every year so we can get a vacation for a week with the family. This year we spent the first part of the week at Nana and Paul's cabin with my brother Tom and his wife Holly and my nephew Weyland. It was like a family reunion. We had so much fun hiking Fossil Springs watching movies and playing games. The second half of the week we spent at the beach in Rocky Point Mexico. We had the best time this year. It was so wonderful to have Joslyn and Golden with us! They are so much fun to hang out with. At night while the other kids were hanging out with friends we had nights to together to play games, jacuzzi, and talk. What a treat to spend time with them. We always have such a wonderful time relaxing on the beach. It was a much needed vacation!

4 comments:

joslyn marie said...

This collage is so adorable! We loved it too :) Thank you. Did you see what i said on my blog? I love you my little mommy. Hope things are well. Cant wait to see you .
Jossie

Katie said...

How cute! I love your collage. And if you click on it then it gets nice and big. What a fun place to go with the family. I am jealous because the nearest beach to me is 13 hours away. :( Hey, lets have a contest to see who can write more stuff on their blog. I have to take my dog to the vet soon....hmmmm....I'm sure I could squeeze a blog entry out of that. :)

Amber said...

Your tempting me more than ever to go to Rocky Point! Not that I need more temptation. Being with family is temptation enough! These pictures are so beautiful.

Kim said...

WAHOO! You did it! The collages are great- so so cute. I loved looking at all the pics- your fam is so gorgeous! (And handsome)! that looked like such a fun trip- i love that your family has so much fun together.