Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun Family Night


Laurisa rock climbs with a smile

Way to go Mitch!

Go Kyle and Kyle!!!

Jake showing us all up! He even tried it with one hand!

Laurisa and Kyle racing to the top!
Joslyn and Golden!
Wade still has it! He did the most difficult one to show us all up!


We went to the Rec center for family night with the Chapmans. It was fun to see the competiveness come out in all the kids. Even I had to make it to the top just to say I still had it. Today I could barely get out of bed between the rock climbing, racquetball night on Monday and Olympic night teaching the Beehives gymnastics last night. I realized this body of mine is not what it used to be.

5 comments:

michelle said...

It looks like it was such a fun family night! You did a great job at, teaching the girls gymnastics last night. You impressed me! If I would have done what you did, I wouldn't have gotten out of bed!

I have been to Junky Trunk. My friend Audrey owns it. Anytime you want to go, I'll be ready!

Amber said...

That looks like a tough rock wall! Is that Wade at the very top in the last picture? It looks like a teenager in the picture, but possibly my over 40 brother.

joslyn marie said...

we loved having family night with you!
love joslyn and golden

Britt said...

Can I be in your family? hehehe
Did wade try to race you up? I would have bet on you.

wendy said...

I think that's awesome that you guys can still hang w/ the young ones!