Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Our little devil and angel!!! They are both perfect angels!

This year with having only teenagers at home I thought there would be no dressing up so I had to go buy dog costumes to keep the Halloween spirit! I was surprised last minute everyone found a costume to go to our church Halloween party! After the party Joslyn and Golden came over for our traditional Halloween chili. Two of the teenagers went to a party and the youngest went trick-or-treating! Our costumes are all random, but it was a fun night. Wade and I got these Rastafarian costumes on our cruise to St. Thomas. We've been working on our tans all year!!! Ha Ha! Carmel apples, Joslyns favorite! All worn out after too much Trick-or-treating.

5 comments:

joslyn marie said...

haha. Paco& Roxy are so cute! I love my family. Thanks for having us. You guys mean so much to us. Love you. see you tommorrow!

Amber said...

WOW! Those are awesome costumes! You and Wade look super authentic! Your tempting me to try on yellow. =D

I LOVE that you are blogging! It is so fun to see what your up to. LOve you!

p.s.I want your chili recipe!

Stuart♥Maren said...

Hello My Long Lost Friend!!! Thank you SO much for letting us know about your blog. (I am not yet that cool... ☺) We have LOVED looking at your pictures and finding out what you are all up to!!! We adore you guys!

Ging said...

And I spent my Halloween playing nurse maid to Tony!

Kim said...

YUM! The chili and carmeled apples look so yummy! And loved everyone's costumes... including Paco and Roxy! The angel and devil... so funny. Your family is so close and always doing such fun things together!