Friday, January 23, 2009

Trip to Utah



Wade has been traveling to Utah once a month for the past 3 years and has always wanted to take me with him, he finally earned a companion pass for this new year so I can travel wherever he goes through the year FREE! So I am now his companion flyer! Wherever he goes I go! It was so much fun to go with him to Utah! We stayed at the Marriott at Thanksgiving Point and enjoyed time with family!

While Wade worked we had a sister day and decided to take a cooking class together. We are all trying to use more grains in our cooking, so we took a class from a lady that wrote a cook book called "Cookies for dinner" We learned a lot and had a lot of good laughs! My sister in laws are the sisters I never had but always wanted. We always have so much fun together and enjoy each others company no matter what we do!

That night we all went out to eat at Rumbi Grill. It was fun to be with family. My nieces and nephews entertained me with their chopsticks! It was great to catch up on each others lives! We spent the night at the Marriott at Thanksgiving Point! The next day we went to the dinosaur museum, IMAX theatre, and shopped until we had to catch our plane. It made for a great little get a way! I like being Wades companion, can't wait for our next adventure together!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for the fun! I needed a sister day! I loved every minute.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I miss my sisters! I could almost hear you all laughing!!
Loved the pic's- it looked like a great time.
I have the funnest sisters.
I love you!!!

Britt said...

What a great time! You will have to share your cooking class secrets with me. AND we are so glad you are flying Southwest Airlines! :)

marilyn said...

I agree you have the funniest sisters, and I love everyone of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though you are all a little crazy, its good you are a normal mother to keep you all in line

Rose said...

It was great to get to finally meet you in person! I think Emily was sad because she didn't want to miss all the fun! We had a wonderful visit, though. We talked a little about her dream and about angels. We sang some primary songs, but she said she just wanted to talk, so we did. It was fun to have some one on one time with her again!

joslyn marie said...

Oh my gosh!! How cute!! It looks like you had TOO much fun:) love you! Call us. We will be at derek brienholts farewell tommorow for church so if you want we can come over for dinner :)

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

lucky you!!! i love utaa, i already miss it!!
matt is really looking into jobs in az. he looked at banner and there wasnt anything that he could find. do you know of other hospitals in the area? or do you guys know anyone who works in the health care industry? love ya and miss ya tons!!!

Jill Heaps said...

Thanks for coming to Utah! Wade, you need to pull some strings so you can get her more often...we need you guys! I need more laughter and fun in my life! Atleast we get to cherish all the fun memories!

Kim said...

How fabulous to have a companion pass and go wherever Wade goes! You have such a great family- looks like you had a fun time. And I was laughing that your kids were telling you about sitting behind us in church- bah! It was a little crazy... ;-)

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Mon-did you get the same email I did about not getting into EFY? It said we can get online tomorrow and try again for available spots. I'm not sure what to do now about timing! (maybe Meg can pull some strings for us!:)) I guess we will see what's available...hmmmm, we just didn't have many options! Maybe Mac will take more time off from wrestling this summer to fit in EFY. That may not be such a bad thing!