Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crazy Crazy Weekend!!!

Laurisa and I matched!
Every year "Light" performs a show in Arizona for us all to see. The Show Stoppers performance went through the different decades with song and music. They performed 3 shows this weekend! Since I helped with the water and flower sales I was able to watch all 3 shows and loved every minute. I don't know how Laurisa kept going, I was tired after this weekend just being a spectator. We were able to see all their new numbers before they took it on the road to Chicago! All of these performers are so amazingly talented. Laurisa had quite a fan club in the audience! You radiate with so much talent and sparkle on stage that is hard not to take your eyes off of you! How do you have so much energy with at least 20 song and dance routines and costume changes! Way to let your Light shine Laurisa!

After Laurisa's performance she went to her school Morp dance---she didn't get enough dancing in after 3 performances! I truly don't know how she crammed it all in but it turned out to be one of her favorite weekends of her life she said! It was Mitchell's first school dance, since they are both in Student Council together they were able to set up the decorations and take them down together. I love the bond these two teenagers have with each other.
MORP 2009

5 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

SO MUCH FUN! Laurisa and Mitch, you are so good lookin! The best in the group! We miss you!!!

Jill Heaps said...

Oh yea, I am sure that Laurisa was the STAR of the show! I am so sad we missed it...you guys were amazing when you came to UTAH. COME...COME...COME

marilyn said...

Do you notice how Laurisa always lights up the whole group where ever she is her smile makes anyone smile, I wish I could be at all of her performaces, come to Utah like Jill says we need to see her. How she has all her engery I have never known. It was so fun to see Mitch and Laursa's dance pictures, its so neat they get to be at school together. What an example to everyone of how brother and sister can and should be.

Cara said...

What a dream to be in Chicago! Zach and I are applying to Law school there because it's such a fascintating city.Next time Laurisa has a show down here let me know...chorus and musicals were my life in high school and it's always fun to see family members in their element!

Laurisa said...

Aww mommy, I love this entry...well I could never perform like I do with out you as my number one fan/groupie :) you're the greatest!