Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!

Happy Birthday to my best friend, eternal companion, and soulmate! My thoughts have been focused on my husband all day even though we are a country away on his Special Day. He is in New York for training for his new position while we are on Spring Break in Mexico! That is so typical of Wade, he is always sacrificing for his family. He is truly the hardest worker I know. He puts so much effort in being and doing his best in everything he does in life. I am so grateful for his work ethic! He truly never ceases to amaze me with the things he accomplishes in life. I am always exhausted trying to stay up with him, there are times I want to quite trying but I can't because he always encourages me to be my best. He is the energizer rabbit. He is an amazing leader and influence for good. I love when he speaks and I come to hear him. I love knowing I am his #1 fan! Everything he preaches he lives. He is such an example of, "it's better to see a sermon than hear one". I as his wife can attest to him doing what he teaches his children to do. He is so patient and always believes in me! He truly is my best friend. I love being with him always because he makes everything so fun. He is truly the most positive person I have ever been around and always makes you feel better about yourself just being in his presense. I always tell myself that I am the luckiest girl in the World! Happy Birthday Wade, even though we are a country away you are always in my Heart!

10 comments:

Britt said...

We all love Wade! Happ Birthday Wade!!!!

Jeremy Whiting said...

Happy Birthday brother! Love you lots!

Christina said...

He does have a "contagious" personality! I wish we lived closer to you guys! I still remember when I was little and always looking up to him like he was a celebrity or something because I LOVED his magic tricks. Sad to say that it has been about almost 20 years since I have seen his tricks! The amazing thing is that even though I haven't been around you guys for almost that long, I still look up to him and was SO excited to see my cousin at Melissa's wedding! I still look up to you, Wade! You ARE amazing!!!!!!

marilyn said...

Wade you have always been such a joy to your parents, out greatest joy is seeing you married to a wonderful wife and to see such a great team you are in raising the most amazing grandchildren, they each look up to you as their dad and I know one of the things they each cherish most is the love you have for their mother. You are amazing, and thanks Monica for being the amazing wife to our son. Love you !!!!!!!!!!! Even though you are catching up with your parents in age.

michelle said...

Monica, welcome home! We need to get together, and catch up. I can't believe spring break is over, and the kids go back to school this morning. I hope Wade had a fantastic birthday!

Jill Heaps said...

Happy birthday Brother!
I am so lucky to have my oldest brother be such an amazing example to me and my family. Thank for being such a wonderful brother, and uncle to my kids...we LOVE YOU!!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Wade!! You are wonderful, loyal, and true to your convictions. Not to mention a riot to be ariund! Sure do love you!

Jill Rogers said...

Ok guys- Your blog ROCKS MY SOCKS! You're definitely a girl after my own heart! Thanks for dinner, we had a great time!!

THE BESSE BUNCH said...

happy birthday wade!!!hey what were you saying about putting dark by the bathroom mirror? love ya!!!

Amber said...

What an awesome tribute! Happy Birthday, Wade! Love you! Thanks for always looking out for me. I'm lucky to be your 18 month younger sis.