Thursday, March 12, 2009

Surprise!!!



We pulled off surprising my mom for her 60th birthday! It was a joint effort between Paul and my mom's friends to plan it and make it all come together. Her sisters and mother flew in just for the surprise party. It all came together perfectly and the best part was to see that look on her face when we all said surprise. I don't know if I have seen her so surprised before! My mom is the queen of parties so it was so much fun to be able to throw her a giant party with all of her family and friends there to celebrate the big 6-0! She really makes 60 look the new 50! We have no doubt every time she goes for her senior citizen discount(that she has been looking so forward to) they will card her! Happy 60th birthday to the best Mom and Nana in the world! We love you and wish you the best year ever!

3 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Happy Birthday Jacque!! What a fun party with so many that love you!
Way to pull off the suprise!!

Christina said...

Surprises are so fun! Great job on pulling it off! I'm sure it wasn't easy!

Amber said...

You know how to party! Are you SURE Wade's yellow hasn't rubbed off?