Monday, March 30, 2009

Photography class 101


My friends Kathy Rollender and Kathy Gray and I took a photograhpy class to brush up on some new photo techniques. Every Wednesday the three of us along with Kelly Breinholt and Carol attend an Institute class together, so today after our class we went out to lunch and then took a photography class. The teacher had a lot of fun ideas. It gave me a small glimpse of how fun taking pictures with a whole different mind set can be. It motivated me to want to learn more and take more classes. Hopefully I can put into practice what I learned. I have so much fun with these women and love them so much! They have become my dearest friends and I always learn so much from them!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I would so love to take it with you! Please blog your tips! I remember when Aunt Susan took an institute class with me in Az. That is such a great idea to get friends together to take the class.