Thursday, March 12, 2009

A day with the Aunties and Grandma

What a treat it was to have Grandma Young and My Aunt Jen and Julie in town! My Aunts have always been a special part of my life and our relationship has been more like sisters since the age difference is the same between them and my mom and them and me. They are always so fun to be around. We spent the day together eating lunch at Rainforest Cafe and then shopping! My Aunts have always been examples to me of loving and supporting family. I'm so grateful to have them in my life. Thanks Aunt Jen and Julie for making my mom's birthday so special and for bringing Grandma for the celebration!!! We love you ALL!

3 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Looking young AND beautiful definitley runs in your family.

Amber said...

You are looking young. Share your secret!

marilyn said...

I agree everyone stays so young, your family is so fun. I love them. love you