Sunday, March 29, 2009

Datenight with our daughters!


What a treat to have the girls come with us on our date night! Wade and I have season tickets to Hale Theatre, since we knew how much the girls would love to go with us to the King and I, we bought them tickets! When we lived in St. Louis the girls were in the King and I so it has always had a special place in our hearts, it brought back memories of having to dye Joslyn's hair black every night before the performance.

We went out to dinner to Paradise Bakery ---Joslyn's favorite, and then off to enjoy the show. I love the music and story of the King and I. "Whenever I feel afraid I just whistle a happy tune ..., Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...ETC ETC ETC...!!! We had such a wonderful night with our girls! And we can't stop saying ETC, ETC, ETC!!!

2 comments:

Laurisa said...

I love dates with my fam :) This was so fun! My favorite part was probably the fountain hopping with Dad :) I have the best family in the world! I'm so lucky!...P.S you are an amazing blogger! I love all your entries!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

That was so much fun to go with you on your date night:) Haha. i dont miss dying my hair black. even though it was wash out dye! The next morning the shower would turn black. " Whenever i feel afraid i whistle a happy tune":) love youuu