Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun Weekend Get-A-Way

Laurisa's Light performance group has been performing around the valley this summer, so being her groupies we followed her up to Payson and decided to stay at Paul and Nana's cabin in the mountains! It was such a nice reprieve from the valley's heat and so entertaining! We all love their show. The summer group is called Ambassador's of Light and they are all collage age kids with AMAZING talent. We just can't get enough of watching these talented youth perform. On Sunday they put on a fireside called, "An Evening of Inspiration" Laurisa spoke on overcoming adversity. It was truly inspirational and the spirit was felt so strong.I love Box Canyon! This place is breathtakingly beautiful! Everywhere you look is picture worthy. Laurisa has been here on a group date, so she made me promise that I would cliff jump, so here is the pictures to prove it. I felt like a kid again!

4 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Someday I hope to see the show! They need to come to BOISE! I hope we can get a sample at the Whiting Idol! Your visits to the cabin always look like so much fun. Good memorie makers...oh, and thanks for the reminder about skipbo, we used to play that game years ago! It is fun!

Kelly Breinholt said...

You guys always find the fun things to do! Thanks for coming to the cabin and sewing with me! You always get me inspired to get my things done. love ya friend!
Kelly

Britt said...

Box Canyon! Man that looks beautiful. So great to get away.

marilyn said...

BEAUTIFUL, you do know how to have fun, and you never stop. I love seeing your family together!!!