Friday, July 10, 2009

Goofy Family Night

Jake's turn to decide where to go for family night so he picked goofy golf. It was just the boys since Laurisa was in Utah. I love this game! It is the goofiness that makes it great. I always have such a great time with the men in my life, they are so entertaining and always treat me like a queen! They were glad to have their brave mom there when we ran across a frog on the course. Yes, it was me they asked to catch it. I grew up as my Father's Tomboy before my brother was born, so I have to teach my son's how to touch the slimy things in life. I'm not afraid to hold a snake either ( I grew up with one as a pet).
We topped the night off with an ice cream cone. Great choice Jake!

8 comments:

Meg said...

Sooo fun and you are BRAVE!!

akglaciergirl said...

You have the cutest family:) That looks like ya'll had a blast! A snake for a pet....you are brave!! I can handle frogs, but NOT snakes! Love your new family picture at the top!

Britt said...

I love those pictures!!!!! Cute of you with the frog and then Jake and Mitch holding wade.

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your shirt in those pics. Where did you get it? I want one just like it! Does that surprise you? :) Also, I want a Jocelyn headband. Sorry if I spelled her name wrong. How do I get one?

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

ahh im missing out. i love my family!! i cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks for the reunion and vegassssss!

marilyn said...

You are brave, I'm glad your boys treat you like a queen you deserve it, I have to say their father is a good example for them to follow he treats you like a queen and as a result they do also. Wonderful family, but I won't brag ha ha love you

Amber said...

Love the frog!! I love that you always have so much fun together. See you soon!

michelle said...

It looks like you had so much fun golfing!!! I would love to come over, and see what you have done to your house!!! It looks amazing! Love the new couch. :)