Friday, July 10, 2009

Wade's new desk!

Mitch helping Wade put together the new desk. Wade was having a hard time figuring out the hard to understand directions when Mitch came in and knew how to solve the problem and helped his Dad put the desk together. I love Teamwork. Two brains are always better than one! Wade finally got his new executive desk! He has been wanting one for years! His cheap plywood one finally completely fell apart. I would tease him and tell him that I know he pulled out the screws one by one so that we would be forced to buy a new one. But in all seriousness it was time. He loves his new desk. It is amazing what little things make him so happy.

6 comments:

Meg said...

His desk matches him... CLASSY!

Katie said...

Lucky man!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

my dad IS SOO HANDSOME! I MISS him :( That's an AWESOME DESK! how fuuun!

marilyn said...

Very Nice!!!! Especially the model that goes with it, very very classy!

Amber said...

I really like the picture of Mitch and Wade in the first pic. They look like they're having a great time! Happy new desk!

Christina said...

What a beautiful I mean handsome desk! It looks great!