Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where has this game been all my life!

I know this game has been around for years but I've never played it. My friend Kelly introduced it to me at her cabin last week and as soon as I introduced it to my family they were hooked! Now every night we can't wait for the dishes to be done so we can play a few rounds of SKIP-BO! Tonight Joslyn called and felt left out so we put the web cam on the table, so Joslyn could be apart of our game night! I just love modern technology! Beware of SKIP-BO you might also get hooked!

8 comments:

Amber said...

We love Skip-bo! How fun to play games each night. I think we'll get out some Skip-bo today. Thanks for the reminder of a fun game.

Britt said...

We always love new games in our family.....we will have to try this one out. Is is similar to Uno?

Tom said...

No Britt don't do it! This has got to be one of the slowest moving games on planet earth. I am surprised the high impact Whitings tolerate a game this slow!

Monica said...

Tom,
Dpn't you play the fast version! You really need to get with the program!

The Breinholts said...

Hey! That's my girls' FAVORITE game, too! Love it! We miss you guys--glad to see your summer is going great!

marilyn said...

We will have to try it, but I don't know about your games sometimes there are a little scary and brain crazy for a grandma.

Christina said...

Love this! I haven't played in years! This was one of Korey's favorite games for years, in CA. I'm surprised we didn't 'make' you play that year you visited us. (Maybe because your visit got quickly interuppted with a 'little' earthquake! Ha! We still talk about that day in our house and Wade's reaction! To sum it up....Wade racing up the stairs and seconds later barreling down the stairs with suitcases in hand with clothes hanging out the sides! We love that memory! BTW, were you prego with Jos at that time? Wow, 20 years ago, I'm surprised I remember!) Love you guys! Happy SB-ing!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

i loved being apart of your game night.. im hooked after playing at the fam reunion. thanks for the warning though