Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Make-over

I flew into Vegas and had a day with my Aunt Julie, and Grandma Young while Wade was at his business meeting. I loved spending a whole day together. Aunt Julie spoiled us with a gourmet lunch she made. It was so delicious. We spent the day catching up and Aunt Julie did a make-over on me. I felt so pampered! She is starting a business selling Mary Kay. Mary Kay's new product line was featured in Oprah's magazine in the "Love It" section. If you try it--- you will see why everyone loves it! I got to pick out my eyeshadows, blush, lipstick and bronzer and it all fits in this compact case. I love that it is magnetized so you can replace them with different colors. You have to try it...you'll love it!!! The website to see what I am talking about is www.marykay.com/jfrankenberger. Let me know what you think! I feel like a New Me!

6 comments:

marilyn said...

Hey I don't want a "new Monica, I want "the only Monica", any Makeup business would want you for a model because your skin is flawless and you look like a teenager, so I'm not sold that it is Mary Kay, you could wear any makeup and make it look like it was the best. You deserve to be pampered I'm glad you had fun and you are BEAUTIFUL even without makeup, which is cheating love you anyway

Jill Heaps said...

I have to say I can't see a difference...I am sorry but you always look so beautiful, there isn't any makeup that could make you look better! I am glad that you had fun though:)

Christina said...

Very beautiful! I have to say, I had to do a double take on the picture of "the final result". Laurissa looks just like you in that picture!

Jill Rogers said...

Well if I would have known! I used to be a MK consultant and now have a big box full of product I have no idea what to do with! So if any of you guys need anything for 50% off (plus tax), I can hook you up! There's all sorts in that box....Sheesh...

Tammy said...

Your garden is looking great, Im excited to see how ours will do, once the heat hits. thank you for our compliments on Colin, it is hard to believe our baby is 16. When will Wade be back in town? , lets do dinner, this weekend ? , lets make a plan.

wendy said...

I agree w/ Marilyn and Jill. You are beautiful no matter what-even w/out makeup. But it is always fun to have a makeover, even if you don't need one!