Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scrapbook Convention

My friend Kathy Rollender invited me to come with her and her sister Melanie to the Scrapbook Convention. I felt like a kid in a candy store! The convention was bursting with creativity it was crazy trying to absorb it all! It was such a fun day and motivated me to come home and get organized so I can catch up on all my memories! Even though I love digital scrapbooking I still find a need to scrapbook hands on. I came home with so many new ideas to incorporate! Thank you Kathy for the invite and it was fun to get to know her sister Melanie that flew in from Maine. It was a fun filled day!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks fun! I always love to see your scrapbooks. Can't wait to see you!

marilyn said...

Thats all you need with all your creativity and let you loose their is no limit what you will come up with. you are amazingplessed