Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Childhood Best Friend!!!


Kristin Merrill Howe (my best friend since 1st grade) came down for a visit! We were able to spend some fun time together! It was so much fun to catch up on our lives and reminisce about the good old days. Kristin is an amazing person and has always been such a loyal friend. She was such a great example to me all growing up! She is always kind, I have never heard her speak unkindly of anyone. She was always there for me with a listening ear and so much fun to be around. We had such fun times together, 1st grade through our college years. Her house was where the fun was at with 11 siblings! Her oldest sisters daughter, Aubree Harper and my daughter are best friends so when she came down they set up a date for us at their favorite place---Mesa Frozen Yogurt. Laurisa just loved hearing us tell stories that we remembered and her favorite part was hearing me laugh! Laurisa said that will be her and Aubree sameday! Lets hope so! Forever Friendships are the Best!!! BFF's Forever! I love you Kristin!


5 comments:

wendy said...

I love forever friends! They are truelly the best friendships! I alos love mesa fro-yo! I miss having a yogurt shoppe!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You attract such great friends, because you are such a great friend!!!!!

marilyn said...

I agree you have great friends because you are a great friend. I want some good Yogurt, or fro yo isn't as good they changed brands. Maybe its not as good because the Whitings aren't with us. Look forward to seeing you for womens conference love you and yes of course the apt is all yours

Janelle Joy said...

What a fun reunion and what better place then mesa frozen yogurts! I love that place.

Yes, I would love to take some new family pictures for you! You and your family are so much fun to photograph!

The Breinholts said...

Oh my gosh--you are so cute in those little-girl pictures!
Hurray for great friends!