Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wade and Laurisa's Spring Break!!!

Some people may think going to New York would be a great Spring break but considering Wade had to be there on business without his family I think one may reconsider the fun factor! This is what he was doing in New York! Learning about 7 new drugs (pharmaceuticals) and their disease states and the science behind them! He studied and took test on all this material in less than 3 weeks. Some may think that would be impossible but he did it! Wade we are so proud of you!
Now on the other hand, Laurisa's spring break was a dream come true! She got to experience a once in a life trip with her "Light" group. She had the time of her life sight seeing and performing in Chicago and Nauvoo with her "second" family. It was so fun because the group had a blog and posted every night what they were doing so us at home could feel like we were experiencing it with them!

4 comments:

Meg said...

i LOVE Chicago and Nauvoo... Wish she would've came through when I lived in Illinois...it would have been a REAL treat!

Amber said...

I love the expression on Wade's face! I'm sure you are missing him while he is away and studying so hard! You have kept the fun going!

I want to see Laurisa's Light group perform again! They are so uplifting, inspiring and fun to watch.

Jill Heaps said...

Sorry Wade, I guess youv'e got to work SOMETIMES!

Laurisa, I must say your black and white outfits must be your very favorite! ha ha I know you think they look too OLD! I do think you look amazing in whatever you wear! I love you

marilyn said...

Wades expression says it all, I can't imagine reading all of that let alone learn it, and of course he did great on his test. I can't stand missing all of Laarisa Light performances, her pictures are so fun, her precious face jumps out of the page she stands out wherever she is her smile is amazing. Love you