Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend in Utah


This weekend I flew to Utah to see Laurisa perform with her Light group! It was especially fun because I got to spend time with all of Wade's family. We had so much fun watching Laurisa's Saturday night show, "Dancing Through the Decades, and then the Sunday night fireside. It was so wonderful to have all of the Utah family there to see Laurisa's performances. Laurisa loved being able to perform for her family. They are her biggest fans! They sat on the front row and cheered her on! Thank you family for your continual love and support!Emily is a princess! I got to spend the day with her since her family was at the BYU game! She doesn't have an appetite with all the medicines she's on so we went and bought her favorite burritos she wanted and had to take a detour to the local Toys R Us to find a toy. She knew exactly what she wanted--a Paco dog! I lost out trying to talk her into a craft I wanted. So I had to buy her both! She did the craft with me and watched a movie and played with Paco! I loved seeing her doing so well! Her hair is growing back in and is so soft that I couldn't resist kissing the top of it all day! She is so loved and gives so much love in return!
The cute Heaps family after the game in their BYU attire! GO COUGARS!!!
Look at all of the support Laurisa had coming to see her perform!
When we came home from church I took some pictures of Mom and Dad, this is my favorite picture of them. I helped Mom make her blog and organize all of their pictures on the computer. I had so much fun staying with them for the weekend. They always treat me so well! Thanks for spoiling me Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

Britt said...

I am so glad she had her family cheering her on! We would love to come to a concert sometime. Post a few pics so we can see her in action.

michelle said...

It looks like you had a fantastic weekend! Your family is beautiful!

Ging said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you had a great time.

Amber said...

Awesome pictures! I need more sister fun soon! I didn't get enough of you.

marilyn said...

Thanks Monica whenever we need a picutre, you will definently be our photogher, your amazing, I guess you should be because you take a million pictures. We enjoyed you sooooo much.
I can't find the spell check I have to go back to work. Love you