Monday, November 17, 2008

LIGHT, LIGHT, LIGHT...

This weekend was another big LIGHT weekend! Laurisa's Light performance group is definitely becoming our life! We love every minute of watching her perform! She said, "I have never loved something so much in my life, besides my family!" I love seeing her do what she loves best and that is reaching out to others through song and dance! She performed at ASU on Saturday! It was fun to hear the comments as we stood around as they performed outside on a stage. People seemed to love the show! I don't know if Wade is going to let Laurisa leave the house for college now, after hearing two ASU guys talk about how good looking his daughter is and pointing her out! They would have died if they knew her Dad was over hearing their conversation they were having about his daughter!
Sunday was another incredible fireside! Just when I think they can't sound any better! I am so proud of each one of these youth, they have such an amazing spirit they share. Every time I see the fireside I am so touched and inspired to be better! Thanks LIGHT, your light shines so bright!








Laurisa and I carrying her heavy bin with all her costumes walking to the car that is parked 2 miles away!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Laurisa you are a light and I LOVE YOU!!

Monica, I had such a great time with Wade tonight!! We love having you all visit in Utah ... next time, come together :) Thank him again for trating us to dinner.. so thoughful!

Amber said...

Wow, these pictures really capture the fun! Laurisa, you shine!

Monica, that is a lot of ruffles you sewed! I love that you get time together! It is so rewarding.

Tell Wade I hope I didn't open his leg wound. It was fun to see him tonight! I of course never get enough of him. Love you guys!

Ging said...

What a talented, beautiful young woman. Laurisa is pretty talented too. lol. Seriously, you guys look like sisters!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

LIGHT,(and the Whitings) need to come to BOISE!!!! WE miss you. We would LOVE to see a preformance.

marilyn said...

Wow, I'm glad you showed me we could zoom in the expression are so amazing, Laurisa is a Light that is for sure, she is BRIGHT, the BRIGHTEST LIGHT in the group, and even if I wasn't her grandma I would say that! Love you